Sunday, February 5, 2012

Step One: New Towels - Mission Accomplished!

Blessings on State officially opened in the May, 2008. We've crossed the three-year threshold, and I'm doing some upgrading! We started with nice towels - luxurious, soft - and had a maximum of two sets of each kind. When I found something I liked, I bought it, in pairs. Now we're upgrading. I recently purchased dozens of thick beautiful towels from the Turkish Towel Company. These luxury towels are made from 100% Turkish cotton and are super absorbant. I chose classic white towels for a spa look and feel. They're unpacked and pre-washed and I'm very pleased with them! Come try them out!

Step one on the Upgrade Trail: Mission Accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! We know you will love them (and your guests too!!) They are so soft and absorbent. Enjoy!

    Charlotte from The Turkish Towel Company

    ReplyDelete