Saturday, January 28, 2012

Refreshed, Renewed, Revitalized!


I just returned home from my first ever national Innkeeping Conference. As an educator and conference planner, I’m a big believer in educational conferences and this one was a winner! The opening keynote impressed us with The Magic of S.I.L.K. I loved P. Allen Smith’s slide show presentation and would love to visit his Moss Mountain Farm. I’m kind of going kicking and screaming into the whole social networking thing, but appreciate the tips and techniques shared by Buuteeq. The Trade Show was eye-opening and really gave me great resources for moving ahead as a lodging leader in our region. Plus, the whole time I was there learning from the educational sessions and the trade show, I was also gathering tips and information from other innkeepers from all across the country. What an exciting, innovative and professional group! I left Little Rock refreshed, renewed and revitalized! You may count on some upgrades and changes in coming weeks at Blessings on State and in the next few blog entries I’ll detail some of the coming transitions, including linen lines, décor, gardens and web site.

Please stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment